Organic Halloween Bark
Leaves are changing colors, we are pulling scarves out from the depths of our closets and Halloween is just around the corner. While the temptation of sweet candies and desserts are everywhere, there is still a way to enjoy sweets without the unnecessary food additives. We recommend this Halloween Bark recipe, because it is all natural, non-GMO, organic and takes only 10 minutes to make!
- 1 cup of almond butter
- 3 tbsp organic coconut oil
- 1 tsp organic vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 and 1/2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 cup of (your choice) organic dark chocolate baking chips
- Combine almond butter, coconut oil, salt, vanilla, and maple syrup and stir well
- Place mixture in 8×8 plan or small dish lined with parchment paper
- Top with chocolate chips
- Place in freezer for at least 3 hours
- Cut into small bite sized squares and enjoy!
*Try and choose all organic ingredients if possible